Sanjuushi Home Realm International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Painful Truth

2 posters

Go down

The Painful Truth Empty The Painful Truth

Post  MegumiTakani13 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Chapter I : Parting Ways

"There's nothing left for me here..."Aramis sadly looked back to the city she considered home for 7 long years.
She is bound to leave Paris to go back to Normandy, she wanted to start anew or rather start again where her previous life left off. She was filled with memories as she walk towards the outskirts of Paris.

"Renee!" she turned to look for the owner of that voice. "where are you going? " It's D'Artagnan, he had been following Aramis or better yet he was following Renee, as Aramis now wears female clothes, retired as a musketeer and assumed her former life as a lowly female .

"I'm going home" she smiled but her eyes betrayed her. Her loneliness is evident in her tired blue eyes."You don't want to leave, do you? " he asked suspiciously. " There's no one waiting for you in Normandy,

while here... well, we need you here in Paris." the young musketeer added. She shook her head " I beg to differ, The way my two other friends reacted when they learned about my secret... rather contradicts your statement"

D'Artagnan knew how she feels, Porthos was surprised to find out that his friend Aramis is a female. He has not spoken to her for quite some time but D'Artagnan knew that the gentle Porthos overcame the surprise and was in fact searching for her. They stopped under a tree.The two friends watched the rustling of the leaves as the wind blew gently.

" Porthos said that he really didn't mind that you're a woman, it's just ... he felt different " D'Artagnan said with a smile, Aramis smiled too

" I know... Porthos never stay mad at anyone for more than a day... still I feel unworthy of his friendship" Aramis lowered her eyes.

"It wasn't him that you are worried about..." D'Artagnan said without looking at Aramis, it was a statement rather than a question. Aramis turned to him " What made you say that?"

" I think you are more concern about our wisest friend's remarks... Athos seemed to be the most affected with our discovery"

D'Artagnan said looking quite amused.

" I know, perhaps he felt betrayed.I told him that he is my bosom friend yet I didn't trust him." She closed her eyes... she silently admitted to herself that she was greatly hurt by Athos' rejection. But why?

" My friend,this is where we part" Aramis stood up brushing off dirt from her skirt. " When will we see you again?"
She shrug but didn't give an answer... perhaps she would like to say that they might never meet again.

D'Artagnan watched as she boarded a carriage until it disappeared from his sight. "She's gone" he uttered to himself,
The fact that Aramis, the friend he knew and the musketeer he admired is just an incarnation of Renee's bitter past will not at all change their friendship.

* Owari*

Standard Disclaimer applies to the characters

I'm doing this to amuse myself and some others, I still do not know how to end this fanfictions, it has several chapters already written though.
I'll post them some other days

- MegumiTakani13

Last edited by MegumiTakani13 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting unnecessary entry)
MegumiTakani13
MegumiTakani13
Musketeer Cadet
Musketeer Cadet

Back to top Go down

The Painful Truth Empty Re: The Painful Truth

Post  Lyrrinne Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey, Hey!

Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us! I enjoyed this chapter Smile
I hope to see more from you!
Hey is OK with you if I post your fic in the Portuguese version of this forum?!

Very Happy !HAPPY NEW YEAR! Very Happy
Lyrrinne
Lyrrinne
Admin
Admin

https://sanjuushieng.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MegumiTakani13 Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:24 am

happy new year to you as well...

it'll be a pleasure if you would translate it... i wonder how it would looks like in Portuguese,
go right ahead maam Surprised Razz Very Happy
MegumiTakani13
MegumiTakani13
Musketeer Cadet
Musketeer Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrrinne Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:10 pm

LOL I will try to do my best Wink Very Happy
Lyrrinne
Lyrrinne
Admin