Sanjuushi Home Realm International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour!

3 posters

Go down

Bonjour! Empty Bonjour!

Post  Philfoula Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 am

Greetings!

I discovered this forum thanks to Youtube as I watched "Aramis no Bouken".

Like most (if not all) of you, I am a great fan of Anime Sanjuushi. It's probably in my top three along with Fullmetal Alchemist and Taiyo no Ko Esteban (Les mystérieuse cités d'or).

I'm 19 and live in the province of Québec, in Canada. It's the French province in this North American country. Thus my mother tongue is French. Since I went to an English school, I can consider myself a perfect bilingual. Unfortunately, trying to learn Spanish last year wasn't all that great...
Razz

Sous le signe des mousquetaire (Anime Sanjuushi) played on TV when I was only five years old. I've loved it ever since, but probably only went through the serie twice. I found it on Youtube last summer, which made me discover great things.
^^

Anyhow, that's pretty much it. Feel free to ask any questions.

Oh! Btw, my favourite character is by far Milady. (See why in the character section...)

PS--I'm not a big forum-fan, ie I'm really not regular! Don't be surprised not to see me disappear in a few months...
Philfoula
Philfoula
Musketeer Cadet
Musketeer Cadet

Back to top Go down

Bonjour! Empty Re: Bonjour!

Post  etoile37 Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:35 pm

Welcome! Smile
etoile37
etoile37
Musketeer Cadet
Musketeer Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrrinne Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:52 pm

Hellooo Welcome to the Forum!
Taiyo no Ko Esteban was also one of my favourite animes wend I was a child! Very Happy
Lyrrinne
Lyrrinne
Admin
Admin

https://sanjuushieng.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum